The Compassionate Inquiry Mentoring Support Program is designed to promote best practices, continuous learning, sharing of current trends, knowledge transfer, teamwork, connection and excellence among Compassionate Inquiry Mentors.
To participate in the Compassionate Inquiry Mentoring Support Program you must:
- Be a practitioner in good standing with your regulatory body
- Be certified as a Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for Compassionate Inquiry Practitioners
- Have completed the 6-month Compassionate Inquiry Mentorship Program
- Have completed the year-long Compassionate Inquiry Internship Program
- Have completed one 30-hour, or longer, professional supervision course
- Have completed the 5-month Compassionate Inquiry Mentoring Internship
- Have liability insurance to practice Compassionate Inquiry, unless it is unavailable in your country
This is an experiential program with a limited number of spaces available.
Since a space is reserved for you when you register and pay, there are no refunds available for this course 14 days prior to the start date, and thereafter. No exceptions. If you request a refund 15 or more days before the start date, it will be granted, minus a $250 CAD admin fee.